PSA Members will receive the Pace Bulletin, the society’s quarterly publication (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter), mailed to your address four times a year.
PSA Members will receive a member login for the PSA website that provides access to the PSA records database. The database contains 5000+ documents that have been collected by members for over 50 years. Records include:
- Bible Records
- Birth Records
- Pace Bulletins (#1 to present)
- Census Records
- Church Records
- Court Records (Probate/ Wills, Equity / Chancery, Court orders)
- Death Records (death certificates, obituaries, cemeteries, funeral home, death registers, news articles, depositions)
- Family Group Sheets
- Family Trees
- Finding Aids
- Land Records (deeds, mortgage, land grants, plats, land warrants, land entry’s, title bonds, power of attorney, agreement, lease, survey, release, bill of sale, and court order)
- Marriage Records
- Military Records (Indian Wars (1622-1890), American Revolution (1765-1783), Spanish American War (1898), War of 1812 (1812-1815), Mexican American War (184601848), Civil War (1861-1865), WWI (1914-1918), WWII (1939-1945), others)
If you are already a member, just login to gain access to all of the fantastic historical document and information.
Become a Member
You can become a member today! Just click on the link below and fill out the information to start the process!
Renew Your Membership
It's easier than ever now to renew your membership!
Update Member Information
Already a member, but need to update your information, such as address, phone or email address? No problem!